John is an internationally known Massage Therapist and Instructor who travelled Australia, NZ, Dubai, England, Ireland, Hawaii and India teaching courses for the School of Natural Therapies. After a number of years of working and travelling he decided to settle on the Sunshine Coast and open his clinic. He specialises in a unique style of massage, bodywork and breath work that helps restore balance to the body by finding tension and releasing it, and unblocking the energy pathways known as meridians. Your massage will be different every time as it will be tailored to your particular condition and needs on the day. This style of massage is particularly helpful in treating many of the problems suffered by sportspeople and tradesmen.
As well as all the physical benefits, his massages help you to relax and reduce the anxiety levels, which are so prevalent in our society today. He also offers Relaxation, Mum-to-be Massage and Aromatherapy massage as well as Reflexology treatments. Aromatherapy massage relies on the powerful oils to assist you to better health and relieve stress, anxiety and achieving a more effective state of relaxation. Only the highest quality pure essential oils are used in our massages. He allows an hour and a half for this style of massage as he needs to find which oils will be of most assistance to you and then to create the appropriate blend especially for you before he begins the massage. John is also the massage therapist for the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles rugby league teams.
Other benefits include:
- Assists in healing of injuries
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Improves circulation
- Speeds up recovery time
- Benefits the circulatory, digestive, and lymphatic systems
- Loosens tight joints- with particular benefit to the feet, ankles, knees, hips, back, shoulders and neck
- Aids headache and migraine sufferers improves flexibility and range of movement
- Helps prevent injuries and assists sporting performance
- Strengthens the immune system
- Can relieve muscle spasms
- Assists in cleansing the body of toxins and waste
- Improves energy levels
- Helps restore correct alignment of the body
- In many cases relieves pain
Specialties are: Sports massage, Remedial massage, Deep tissue massage, Mum to be massage, Relaxation massage, Aromatherapy massage, Reflexology and Teaches Massage.