Flow Psychology is a professional psychology practice located in Maroochydore that provides a personalised approach to psychological services where respect and collaboration are valued.
Shea strives to provide a warm and caring environment for her clients, and is committed to evidence based practice.
What can Flow Psychology help with?
Shea works primarily with the following difficulties but is not limited to:
- Depression and Mood disorder
- Anxiety and excessive worry
- Phobic disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Adjustment difficulties
- Stress management
- Sleep problems
- Relationship difficulties
- School-aged children, Adolescents, Adults