Haley has years of experience working with athletes of various ages in the fields of triathlon, surfing, long distance running, tennis and golf.
Haley specializes in
FREQUENT SPASM OR CRAMPS
MEDIAL KNEE PAIN
CHRONIC LOW BACK PAIN
TENNIS & GOLFER ELBOW
MON – FRI 9 AM -6 PM
SAT BY APPOINTMENTS
NATIONAL PUBLIC HOLIDAY CLOSED
- 30 MINS $45
- 45 MINS $60
- 60 MINS $75
- 90 MINS $105
- 120 MINS $135
- PREGNANCY MASSAGE 60 MINS $85 / 100 MINS $125
- AVAILABLE FROM 2nd TRIMESTER
During pregnancy, you may experience edema, heavy low back, shoulders, gluteal pain, sore feet due to hormonal change. We will help you ease your pain.
- OSTEO WITH REMEDIAL MASSAGE $120 (FOR N/P)
- 30 MINS OSTEO + 30 MINS MASSAGE
3. FERTILITY OR PREGNANCY CARE WITH NATUROPATH + MASSAGE $140 (FORN/P)
- 1 HOUR Consultation + 30 MINS MASSAGE
Private health insurance claim is available for all treatments
Important Note * It is recommended that you come dressed comfortably and well hydrated, and take no aspirin, painkillers, or alcohol on the day of your appointment.
Endorsed Clinical Psychologist
BSW, GradDipPsychStudies, BSc(Hons), MPsych(Clin)
Evidence based psychology for mental health, wellbeing and personal development
Marcella is a Clinical Psychologist with a master’s Degree in clinical psychology and a Social Work Degree. She has a range of experience with nine years working as a Psychologist and eleven years’ prior as a Social Worker. She graduated with first class Honours and was awarded for academic excellence upon completing her Clinical Masters in Psychology.
Marcella is warm and compassionate psychologist and truly believes in the value of therapy not only for improving mental health but for also creating a more fulfilling and meaningful life. Marcella is caring, authentic and insightful.
With twenty years in total Marcella provides clients with the latest evidence-based tools that help people with their personal development, gain the skills to ground themselves, manage emotional distress and anxiety, reduce conflict in relationships, and help learn the tools with which to overcome depression, amongst many other areas.
Marcella’s area of expertise
Marcella works with adolescents, adults and the elderly. Marcella’s major interest is working with anxiety. She also specialises in:
- Panic attacks
- Social anxiety
- Emotional growth
- Co-dependency issues
- Relationship issues
- Adjustment to life changes
- Grief and loss
Depending on clients’ needs and preferences Marcella uses a varies of approaches
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Dialectic Behaviour Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Therapy
Registration to provide clinical services under:
- Medicare Better Access Initiative
- Department Veteran Affairs (DVA)
- North Coast Aboriginal Corporation for Community Health (NCACCH)
- 9-6pm Tues Kawana Professional Centre
- 9-3:30 Wed Kawana Professional Centre
- 9-3:30 Thurs Kawana Professional Centre – to schedule an appointment 07 5444 6568 or 5479 3232
- 9- onwards Friday Activeliving Maroochydore – to schedule an appointment 07 54791212
Unfortunately, Marcella does not see couples, those with Asperger’s /Autism, children 13 years and under and she does not do forensic or family court reports.